Internship and Remote JOB Positions
WHAT TO EXPECT
Permentech Corporation is actively interviewing now. If Permentech Corporation considers your application, selected candidates will be notified via email or phone call. Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work in WordPress, configure and maintain our website
- Manage website content, create documentation, posts, articles, pages
- Assist in writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Assist in creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation of the company’s website
- Assist in troubleshooting web issues
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks – focus on the “Career” page and application links for “What We Do” page
- Strong understanding of WordPress – page templates, custom posts, and widgets;
- Experience researching and writing content for the web;
- Strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Will be the right hand of the Executive Administrative Assistant of the company.
- Answering and directing emails to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings ( If non remote )
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes via company forms and creating company legal templates
- Good communications skills.
- Strong organisation & attention to detail.
- Self-Motivated & Reliable.
- Ability to display customer service skills
- Managing the company’s social media accounts
- Prepare written content and visual images for website, blogs and our social-media pages
- Review tech team’s writings
- Edit text for technical consistency, accuracy, grammar, and spelling
- Collaborating with the team in problem solving
- Excellent writing skills
- English Fluency
- Creativity & Attention to Detail
- Comfortable with MS Office
- Social Media Native
- Design programs for building innovative strategies;
- Identify opportunities for innovation;
- Develop a global business perspective by researching and analyzing best technological innovations and practices from around the world;
- Participate in the planning, testing and rollout newly automated processes;
- Create and maintain documentation including technical and functional design specifications
- Examine strategies to develop innovative ideas; and
- Explore breakthroughs related to social responsibility and sustainability.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Available once a week for a research team meeting (conducted via Zoom)
- Currently possess or will have obtained Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in engineering with a focus in electrical, mechanical, computer, materials, engineering technology, or computer science from an accredited institution
REMOTE JOB POSITIONS
Join a rising a technology, media, and entertainment company as they embark their way to the future.
Permentech Corporation is a media, entertainment, and technology company focused on open innovation. We need awesome contractors who share the same passion and attitude for problem solving and turning ideas into realities.
As a Rockstar remote contractor, you will be expected to troubleshoot technical problems that may arise while people as hustling to do their jobs on their “screens.” You will be responsible for performing simple to complex procedures and execute highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests. Further, you will run tests to assess equipment’s’ technical functionality, install and/or update phone software, trouble shoot wiring problems, and replace damaged parts and components such as batteries, LCD screens, keypads, buttons, etc. You will also be responsible in advising clients on certain issues and recommend products.
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
- Communication Skills. Contractors will speak with customers, and the ability to understand instructions and communicate effectively will be highly beneficial.
- Attention to Detail. Ability to pay attention to the minute details of your job, whether that is diagnostic testing, working on complex systems, or recording equipment problems.
- Technical Skills. You will be called upon to understand and operate complex machinery and systems.
- Manual Dexterity: You will need to use your hands with precision on small items. We need someone quick and confident with your hands.
- Stamina: Contractors are often on their feet for many hours and may be called to lift items. Physical stamina is a must to do this job.
- Recordkeeping. Keep written records of all repairs and maintenance interventions undertaken, including information on the parts and materials used, etc.
Experience the joy of growing together while being an ally to a growing technology and innovations company.
Permentech Corporation is a media, entertainment, and technology company focused on open innovation and making life easier. The technology we have developed makes different approaches possible.
We are looking into collaborating with superstar consultants and mobile phone gurus while creating a more viable living to all market segments.
You will be deemed as a professional mobile phone consultant as you assist iPhone and Android users in becoming gurus and pros themselves. You will make their lives easier as you connect and conduct various consultation projects and trainings with the technology “illiterates.”
Job Skills and Responsibilities:
- Highly Knowledgeable to various systems, ie. Windows phone, android, Application Program Interfaces (API), electronics, iOS, Blackberry and other mobile operating systems.
- Communication Skills. You will be providing customers information related to repairs, replacements, as well as to discuss products, services and costs, including accurate technical information.
- Problem Solving Skills. As a superstar consultant, you are to create solutions to problems which will arise in planning, prioritizing, organizing, directing /facilitating action and evaluating performance. You are also expected to use systematic processes of collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing information to evaluate current practice and generate new understandings about practice.
- Maintain Customer Service. Keep the highest possible customer service and make sure that the customer service is at all times performed in a professional way. Help customers or participants feel at ease and support special requirements. Register, follow-up, solve and respond to customer requests, complaints and after-sales services.
If you would like to apply for other jobs not listed here, you can email their applications to email@example.com